Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sympathy Card

Well unfortunately I had to make a sympathy card this week.  So I have tried a bit of sponging, will need to practice more as I'm not that happy with the way it looks.  I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set as I thought that this would suit the occasion and the sentiments from the hostess set Occasional Quotes.


I have used Basic Grey, Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock with sponging in Basic Grey at top and sponging with Early Espresso at the bottom. Trees and sentiment stamped in Basic Black.  It has all been tied together with some Night of Navy taffeta ribbon and a few dots of white gel pen.

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Rhonda. Sorry that it was made for a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.