Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Todd

OMG  I hadn't realised how long it was since I last posted something.  

Yesterday was the 21st birthday of my darling son.  Happy Birthday Todd  hope you had a great day.
This is the card I made him




I have used lots of techniques on this card that I have learnt from my wonderful friend and up line Paula Dobson. (Thanks Paula.)

There is brayering, sponging and masking involved in the background and the tree is from the Lovely as a Tree set which is a great set to used when making a masculine card (I also used the pine cone stamp from this set on the inside of the card). Have added a star using a rhinestone and white gel pen. 

I used Night Of Navy card stock for the card base and matted with Autumn Spice DSP from the new mini as well as some Confetti White card stock matting as well.  I had used confetti white for my stamping too.  The sentiment was printed out onto vellum card stock on my computer as I don't have any numbers and I used some hardware from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit.

On the inside I have added some brayering again and used sentiments from Occasional Quotes and Create a cupcake.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic card RHonda - I bet Todd was chuffed with this. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.