Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just Add Ink 45


This week Just Add Ink has a sketch challenge and as
there are still birthdays in my family to make cards for I
decided to use this opportunity to make something I
could enter into this weeks challenge.                                          

This is what I came up with.







I made this cute double pocket bag. Using Old Olive DSP, cardstock and ribbons with the gift bag stamp from Birthday Bakery (my Fav at the moment), brads, pearls, diamantes and of course Dazzling diamonds.
                                                                              
 Then I decided I would make a card to go with the bag and thought why not stick to the same theme.

I again used Old Olive cardstock and DSP,  my favourite stamp set, pearls, diamantes and dazzling diamonds.

The sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set.





Here are a couple of photos of them together.




4 comments:

  1. Those are really lovely. Old olive is such an awesome colour, really must get myself some more soon.

    PS - loving the new look on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fantastic entry Rhonda! Love the colours you have used and the artwork to go with it. A great use of the sketch too. I haven't seen one of the double pocket bags for ages, so it is nice to have a reminder that they are there to use again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm becoming more and more a fan of green when I see beautiful things like this. Fantastic work, Rhonda - wish I had a REAL handbag like that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set. I have only just got that stamp-set and it really needs to see some ink. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.