Monday, December 13, 2010

Just Add Ink # 47



This week at Just Add Ink they have a colour challenge for us and an interesting combination it is too.



We have to use these colours in whatever we make for this week.
As I am still in birthday mode I have made another birthday card for my dad this weekend, Happy Birthday Dad.  Wasn't sure if I could get a mans card out of this challenge but gave it a go an this is the end result.


I used Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise DSP from the Brights Pattern Stack, Riding Hood Red card stock on a base card of Basic Grey card stock.  Ink is Basic Grey and the stamps sets are retired Greetings Eight and the new Grunge Rock set.  I stamped over the DSP to tone down the bright colour and make it more masculine (I hope) added some brads and linen thread.  So there we have it.

Hope some of you have a go at some of these challenges some time too.

3 comments:

  1. What a great "man" card Rhonda! What guy doesn't like twine and hardware?!! You have used this challenge wonderfully - Great job and thanks for playing along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Rhonda, had never thought to stamp on dsp - might have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Male cards are so hard to do, aren't they?! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.