Saturday, February 19, 2011

Team Swap

I made this card last week to use as a swap with my Paper Diva's team mates.


On this card I have used several techniques stamping, punching, tearing, crumpling, sponging, in fact I had fun making this card.

I used Pear Pizzazz,  Peach Parfait, Perfect Plum and Confetti White card stock with Concord Crush and Peach Parfait inks.

I stamped the For You flowers and  punched out the centre, then I punched a scallop circle and crumpled it  sponged the edges and put the flower on with a dimensional. I then used another dimensional to attach it to the card. The other flower is a Boho Blossom and the butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit for the Big Shot.  Then with the addition of some pearls and rhinestones it was done.



I recently received  a card from a fellow demonstrater  Patrice  which I used for inspiration and this is her card
 So the idea was the same but as is usual with card makers we have to change things a little.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your swap Rhonda- yummy colours and the confetti paper sooo pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.