Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome Christmas

We had our Team get together on Saturday and this is the swap I put together.  I actually made this as one of the card for my class that I held yesterday too.



I have used cherry cobbler and old olive card stock and crumb cake and cherry cobbler inks to stamp the images from the Welcome Christmas. The Merry & Type stamp set has some great stamps to choose from and that is where the Deck the Halls stamp is from.  The Merry Christmas is from a set of two stamps called Christmas Greetings the other stamp being one that is suitable to stamp on the inside of your cards.

I love the new seam binding ribbons that are available now and with the addition of some rhinestones and some Champagne Shimmer  Paint the card was finished.  



1 comment:

  1. A totally gorgeous card for your class to do Rhonda! Thank you for my swap - it is lovely and so shimmery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.