Thursday, September 15, 2011

Masquerade Ball

Early in August (I know that was a while ago) my daughter Ellen went to her school ball and it was a masquerade ball.  So we had to sort out a mask.  She did have one from a previous party she had been to but of course it was the wrong colours and then she also needed a mask for her partner.  At the local art shop here we found some paper mache masks which Ellen painted and decorated with some dimensional silver glitter glue.  We then found some trim to finish the edges and I glued some feathers and a blingy button on hers.  They were finished off with some Stampin Up Rhinestones.

This photo was taken before we added rhinestones to the plain mask.  

Then the finished masks where we had added three rhinestones to one side of  that mask.

Stampin up products came in very handy as I used tombow, crystal effects and sticky strip to help finish these off as well as the rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.