Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quilt Card

Recently I attended a class taught by my upline Paula Dobson where she showed us how to make some cards using scraps/offcuts of DSP.  One of the techniques she showed us was a quilt card and I have had a go at one of those this week.



I have no idea what the name of this quilt block is but I saw it some where in my blogging travels (sorry can't remember). I have used strips of  the Autumn Spice DSP to make this pattern.  I then matted it onto some Cajun Craze card stock with Early Espresso card stock used as the card base, with the addition of an Early Espresso satin ribbon and some basic pearls to finish it off.  The sentiment is from the Create a Cupcake stamp set and has been stamped in Whisper White craft ink.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those colours Rhonda! Just my thing - well done. A beautiful quilt card ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.