Monday, June 13, 2011

JAI 71 Just Add Black and White.

This week at Just Add Ink  the challenge is a colour one. To just use Black and White  so I thought why not give it a go and this is what I came up with.




I was quite happy with the way this turned out.  The vase has been heat embossed with clear embossing powder that has some dazzling diamonds in it using a stamp from the French Foliage stamp set and the black pearls are Stampin' Up Basic Pearls that have been coloured with permanent marker. The sentiment is from the Thanks For Caring  stamp set. The flowers are from the Punch Potpourri stamp set punched with the Boho Blossom punch.

6 comments:

  1. Rhonda, this photo doesn't do this card justice- it's way more gorgeou in real life X Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make that pot out of the oval punch?? If so you're a clever chicky!!!!

    Great entry for JAI this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Rhonda! It really looks lovely and there are some very clever touches in this - great tip about colouring the pearls in! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your embossed vase with the Punch Potpourri flowers. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a knock out card Rhonda! The sparkly vase is so beautiful - I am just glad I could see it IRL to see just how sparkly it really is. Thanks for sharing how you did that with the DD's. I can see I will be trying that technique too - it has such WOW. Thanks for playing at JAI ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Rhonda. Love your vase full of flowers - very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.